Our Story

The pessimist complains about the wind;

the optimist expects it to change;

the realist adjusts the sails.

- William Arthur Ward

Buying Unified Communication services is way more complicated than it needs to be so we decided it was time to do some adjusting and founded Evolution Technology Partners. One of us is an IT professional who was tired of giving out contact info to get white paper access only to be inundated with sales phone calls, emails and any other form of contact. The other is a sales person who was making 40 calls a day, the majority of which were going to voicemail, to IT people that didn't want to talk in the first place.

We knew the process had to change so we combined the goals of each profession in a way that's agreeable to both.

When you reach out to us, we'll get back to you as soon possible. We guarantee a quote by the next business day but often we'll have it up in less than an hour. Why? Because we don’t want to wait for business-critical information, and you shouldn't have to either.

Need a quote? Great, we’ll send it over. Require additional info? Fantastic, it’s on its way. Don’t want to give us any contact info? No worries! Just request an anonymous quote and receive a link to the information.

The reality is that today IT professionals have completed, on average, nearly 60% of a typical purchasing decision before even contacting a vendor. At Evolution Technology Partners, our process is reverse engineered to put the customer first and then walk backwards to the solution that fits, which makes the remaining 40% pretty painless.

It's not complicated. We just focus on what matters – the right solution for your business with the best customer service available.

Take Control

Our process is not about capturing your information so we can push you to buy our products. It's about putting you in control. Visit our Services page to see what solutions we have available and how you can control the process.